American Mortgage Service Company was recognized as a Top Producing Lender for Kentucky Housing Corporation in 2020!
The Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC) offer down payment assistance and mortgage tax credits to both first-time and repeat buyers.
If you are intered in learning more about KHC please reach out to one of our Kentucky licensed loan officer.
This just In:
Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC) is proud to announce a new round of Hardest Hit Fund Down Payment Assistance Program (HHF DAP), a total of $6 million will be available for new reservations beginning Wednesday, July 11, 2018, at 10 a.m. ET.
Currently Available - Hardest Hit Fund (HHF) DAP
- Zero percent interest rate for first-time home buyers.
- A non-repayable second mortgage for $10,000.
- Forgiven after five years.
- Home purchase must be located in Christian, Hardin, Jefferson, or Kenton counties.
- New construction properties are not allowed.
- Property has to have been previously occupied
- Applicants must meet Secondary Market Income and Purchase Price Limit Below:
Please contact us today for more Information.
For more articles and updates, subscribe below.
$10,000 HHF DAP Available
Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC) is proud to announce a new round of Hardest Hit Fund (HHF) Down payment Assistance Program (DAP), a total of $5 million will be available for new reservations beginning:
Tuesday, January 9, 2018, at 10 am, ET. The HHF DAP will be available on a first-come, first served basis, based on the completion of the first mortgage and HHF DAP Reservations.
HHF DAP Program Guidelines:
- $10,000, zero-percent interest, forgivable second mortgage loan with a five-year term.
- Property must be located in one of the four counties:
- No New-Construction properties allowed.
- Property has to have been previously occupied.
- Secondary Market Purchase Price and Income Limits apply - $130,725 - Kenton Co
- Borrower must be a first-time home buyer (no ownership interest in the last three years).
- Most recent three-year federal tax returns or tax transcripts required.
- Pre-purchase homebuyer education required for all borrowers.
Please contact us today for more Information.
For updates subscribe below
Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC) has $3 million available in Mortgage Revenue Bond (MRB), special funding, for Active or non-active duty veterans at 2 percent interest rate, fixed for 30 years. This special Funding program is available on a first-come, first-served basis starting Wednesday, September 6, 2017, with new reservations.
This Homeownership program is targeted to:
- Households whose gross annual income does not exceed $40,000.
- An existing or new construction property (purchase price limit $130,000).
- 620 minimum credit score.
- FHA, VA, or RHS first mortgage options.
- Households that include active / non-active duty veterans or other persons receiving VA benefits.
Documentation may include but not limited to:
- Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- DD214 - Discharge from Active Duty
- VA Award Letter
- Must meet insuring agency guidelines.
- Available statewide.
- Both Regular and Affordable DAP are available.
Down payment Assistance Programs (DAP) available up to $6,000. Qualifications apply.
If you do not qualify for this MRB special funding, there are several other loan products available.
*APR 3.058% - based on $130,000 FHA loan at 2% interest rate.
New Bond Funds may be accessed by first-time home buyers and previous homeownerspurchasing homes in targeted counties. For all other counties, New Bond Funds may only beaccessed by first-time buyers (not having owned a home in the past three years).
JUST ANNOUNCED -
According to KHC:
Effective today, KHC is lowering the minimum credit score requirement on government loans from 640 to 620, and from 680 to 660 on conventional loans. All guides have been updated to reflect this change on KHC's website, under lenders.
The Kentucky Housing Corporation offers Down Payment Closing Cost Assistance, Home Buyer Tax Credit, Housing Counseling and Education and other loan programs that help eligible homebuyers in the state of Kentucky purchase a home.
American Mortgage has been the #1 lender for Kentucky Housing Corporation since 2002. We have assisted more homebuyers with these programs than any other company.
If you would like more information on these programs click the contact us button or the apply now button.
Content on this site is for informational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal, financial, personal or other advice. Information and opinions offered are those of independent sources and may not be endorsed by American Mortgage Service Company and/or AmericanMortgage.com. We make no representations as to the suitability or validity of information in a blog on this site. We are not liable for any errors or content of blogs or for any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. There is no obligation to update information provided in a blog on this site.